4 Vacuum Ovens that Offer The Best Performance
Vacuum ovens are responsible for work safety in different environments. Some of the most crucial factors they’re responsible for are:
- Removing highly flammable solvents to ensure the proper functioning of the vacuum pumps.
- Drying different parts of equipment and appliances used in aerospace, laboratories etc.
- Removing residual gases of all kinds.
Moving on, we have made this guide that’ll take you through the four best LeDab vacuum ovens that you can consider buying.
- The 3.2CF BVV Neocision Lab Certified Vacuum Oven
This vacuum drying oven by BVV is equipped with 4 independent shelves that makes it quite spacious. Some of the performance related features that this one exhibits are listed below.
- It uses the cold boiling technique to get rid of flammable hydrocarbon molecules.
- It doesn’t adulterate the odor of the solvent.
- It offers high temperature stability of ±1.0°.
- It takes as little as 20 minutes to heat up properly.
Also, it’s a perfect product to be used with the VE Series CFM Dual Stage Vacuum Pump by BVV.
- 16CF ECO Vacuum Oven
This is one of the most advanced vacuum ovens by ECO with the following features.
- It has an LED display screen.
- It has 8 independent heating shelves.
- It has a robust stainless steel body.
Some of the performance related features of this one are as follows.
- It supplies uniform heat, up-to 7%, to all the shelves.
- It is equipped with an inbuilt circuit breaker to protect the equipment if there’s sudden surge in electricity.
- It has an automatic shutdown feature as well.
- 1.9CF BVV Neocision Certified Lab Vacuum Oven
This vacuum oven has the following exclusive features.
- 11 independent drying shelves.
- Built-in LED display screen with many controls.
- 5 Wall heating modes.
- Height adjusting levelling feet that you can reset whenever needed.
Its performance related features are as follows.
- It’s equipped with an automatic circuit breaker.
- It has an automatic shutdown feature if the temperature gets too high.
- It offers a stunning vacuum hold for 24 hours where the oven doesn’t lose more than 1″Hg vacuum despite continuous use.
- 0.9CF BVV ECO Vacuum Oven with 4 Wall Heating Modes
One of the first things that you should know about this vacuum drying oven is that it should be used in ventilated surroundings only. That said, some of its stunning features include the following.
- It’s equipped with a touchscreen LED display.
- It won’t lose more than 1” Hg vacuum in 24 hours.
On a closing note, your focus should be buying vacuum ovens that use less power so that you can save a lot of money in the future course of their use.