How to prepare for VITEEE 2021?
VITEEE is a university-level exam conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology for admission in undergraduate programs (B. Tech). Vellore Institute of Technology has campuses in Vellore, Amravati, Bhopal, and Chennai, where candidates get admission in B. Tech, BE, and B. Des. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examinations with physics, chemistry, and maths/biology with 60% marks are eligible for this exam. Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 exams can also apply. VIT is one of the known universities in India with top-notch placement records. If you are also aspiring for VITEEE 2021, then read this article to get VITEEE preparation tips and understand how you can score well.
Check the Detailed Syllabus of VITEEE 2021
It is crucial to understand the syllabus and the exam pattern before you start your VITEEE preparation. Before you begin preparing for VITEEE 2021, be familiar with the syllabus, and then make a time-table accordingly. The questions asked in the examination are based on the syllabus, so make sure to go through the entire syllabus properly. The VITEEE syllabus consists of subjects such as English, mathematics, physics, and chemistry. The students who want to opt for engineering in biotechnology need to prepare biology, as well. You can download the detailed syllabus from the official website of the Vellore Institute of Technology.
Exam Pattern of VITEEE 2021
Refer to the below table to understand the exam pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Duration|
Points to be Noted
- Exam mode – Online
- Type of questions – MCQs
- Language – English only
- Negative marking – No
- Marking scheme – 1 mark each question
Books to Refer to
- Target VITEEE by Disha Experts
- Concept of Physics Part-1 & Part-2 by HC Verma
- Handbook of Chemistry by RP Singh
- Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma
- Problems in Calculus by IA Maron
How to Prepare for VITEEE 2021
The aspirants are suggested to go through the tips carefully to prepare for the VITEEE 2021. The below-given tips will help you prepare well and score well in the examination.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern: Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern is one of the most crucial parts of the preparation. It will assist you with what are the topics you must study. The exam pattern gives the proper direction for any kind of exam preparation.
- Make a time-table and stick to it: Now, as you know the syllabus and subjects to study, the next step is to make a time-table to cover all the subjects and topics. Also, it is necessary to stick to the time table you have created for a good result.
- Make notes: You should make notes for the subjects and topics you study. You also can get notes from a reliable source, which will surely help you out. Keep writing down the important points and formulas. It will help you create a cheat sheet to go through the last moment for revision. Notes are helpful for the final revision before the examination.
- Solve some previous year papers: Solving previous year papers will help you understand the topics from which the more questions are asked. It will also help you know where you stand. Try to solve the previous year papers within the given time so that you can complete the final exam before time.
- Practice mock tests: Try to solve as many mock tests as you can. Solving mock tests will help you understand your weak areas. It will allow you to focus on the areas that you find difficult.
- Revision: Revising the whole syllabus is also important. It will help you go through the entire syllabus quickly. Get a while in a day for revising the topics or subjects you study before starting the next subject.
We hope you find the article useful for your VITEEE preparation. Follow the tips and increase your chances of admission to VIT. All the best for your VITEEE 2021!