What is a sports swap, and how does it work?

In this article, we will discuss what sports swaps is and how does it work. Also, we will discuss what trading basics are, how to buy and sell shares, and how to view the transactions.

What are the trading basics to follow on the sports swap website?

Sports swaps allow you to make bets on live events and also on future events. You can buy the share of the thing that you think whether someone will win or lose. Then you will have to wait for the results of the match that you have made a bet on.

The probability of a person winning the bet is anywhere from 1% – 99%. If you think that you have a 70% chance of winning at yes, then you can bet 70 dollars on yes. If you think that 30% chance of losing, you can also make a bet on no for the rest 30$ amount.

This makes sure that the player wins in every prediction that they make. You can click on this link https://sportsswaps.com/to go to the home page of the website and start betting. Also, you will have to know that the prices of the shares will be different on the decisions.

How can you buy and sell the share on sports swaps?

If you want to buy any share from the game you are predicting on you, you have to click on check price. This will show you the different prices at which the particular share is sold in the market. Then the next screen will show you the best offer which the website has for the player to make a bet on.

After that, you just have to enter the number of shares you want and click on buy now. The funds will be deducted from your account, and the share will be transferred to your name. If you want to sell your share, you can click on the sell share option in the share menu.

Then you will have to select which share you want to sell and also the amount. Then it will make the process request, and you will have to wait for some time for the money to be received.

How can a person view their earlier transactions?

If you want to look at the list of the shares or the transaction made by that account. Then you will have to log in to that account and then click on the My Share option on the home page. Then you will be redirected to another page where you can see all the money transactions made by that account.

Then you will have to click on the My Shares option to see how many shares you have bought and its process. You will also see the number of shares sold in the market along with the shares which you currently hold. Then you can also see the amount of money you have in the account. Then besides that option, you can see the amount of profit and the loss you have made from betting.