Read To Know About High-Speed Weaving Machine
Technical textiles are fabrics that have been developed to perform a specific function. The market for such functional textiles is considered a rising star, with applications in a wide range of industries including healthcare, construction, automobiles, aircraft, sports, defence, and agriculture.
Today’s textile mills have recognised that the vast range of applications for technical textiles represents significant potential, and they are expanding their capacity to produce a wider range of technical textiles by using SMIT high speed weaving machine.
In recent years, woven fabrics made on rapier looms have made up a significant portion of total technical textile production, particularly for applications like geotextiles, canvas fabrics, airbags, car seats, conveyor belts, coating fabrics, gauze, geogrids, fiberglass fabric, filter fabric, tire cord, and so on.
- The gripper system has got smaller cross-section, which is narrower as compared to any traditional double gripper machine.
- Reduced warp shed amplitude
- Weft insertion at very low weft tension
- Easily adjustable machine while article changing
- Can be used for all types of yarn that were not weavable so far on traditional rapier systems.
- Special pliers that can hold any weight, weft shape, and consistency perfectly.
- Laser stop motion, or also full-width temple are offered
- Positively controlled leno system that ensures perfect leno binding
- Reinforced backrest structure can increase warp tension by 50% and more
- Special pressure rollers to prevent slippage of cloth
- Stronger sley bar for dense fabrics production
- Take-up design meant for ultra-high warp tension
- Weaver beams maximum up to 1100 mm
- Working width of 1700 to 2200 mm
The brand new Smit high-speed rapier loom, which is designed and manufactured in a country like Italy, had its global debut at ITMA EUROPE held in 2019 in Barcelona, capturing the attention of various innovative manufacturers of the industry.
This is the most compact form of loom available on the market with the following features:
- You can quickly change the article with zero efforts
- You need to just access the machine’s lowest front
- In your weaving department, you can save space
- Machine optimization for jeans or denim manufacturing
- Original spare parts can be quickly made available worldwide.
This high-speed loom machine is used for producing elastic and non-elastic tapes, e.g.
- Sofa tapes
- Elastic straps
- Safe belts
- Seat belts
- Army belts.
Capacity lines may vary from 2 to 16 lanes, or can also be as per your requests. This kind of loom machine will be the best choice for all elastic, non-elastic belts, and laces manufacturers.
Function and features
- Any CNC machining centre having very high precision will process all parts.
- Almost all main parts e.g. CAM, weft bar, link chain are also imported from Taiwan, and the main bearings are imported from Japan NSK. So, you can ensure your loom machines with very good quality having low noise, with much less cost for maintenance, and longer life.
- Up to 11 bars and cam with link chain for producing complex laces easily.
- With auto stop monitoring system, that can also improve finished products quality
- To make sure with a big output speed can be raised up to 1200 RPM.
Check online for more details!